It is flu season, and many are getting this years nasty flu. There are two main strains of virus that humans get. The “B” virus which is typically diagnosed more among children and young adults. Then there is the “A” strain virus which is more common among adults. Influenza A can be broken down into strains, while influenza B isn’t further divided into sub-types. Influenza A infections account for 75 percent of confirmed seasonal influenza infections overall. Influenza B infections account for the remaining 25 percent.
This year’s coronavirus is said to be from China and can be dangerous and really wipes you out. It also can develop into pneumonia. Officials have said this year’s flu season was on track to be one of the worst in decades. It is estimated that there have been at least 13 million flu illnesses, 120,000 hospitalizations and 6,600 deaths from flu so far this season. That includes 39 children who have died from flu.
What To Do
From WebMed.com, the medical profession state, “Unfortunately, there’s no treatment that can kill the virus. Treatment is focused around relieving symptoms until your body clears the virus naturally.”
Fortunately, there are herbs that are anti-viral. One of the best is LDM-100. Yet, with this strain, I found that it does not work that well. In November, I actually got this flu, and it took me down. I had been taking LDM and upped the dose, but was not getting better. This is when I found out, through muscle-testing myself, that LDM-100 did not work well for this strain. I then test several other products and found that our Fever formula works the best.
– Take the Fever formula daily: adults: 1-2 droppers; children – 1 dropper
– Take elderberry syrup
– Take the Fever formula daily: adults: 3-5 droppers; children: 2-3 dropper
– Drink plenty of liquid and get plenty of rest.
– Take lemon juice, straight or with water.
– Take Herbs4You cough tea. It works.
– Take Wild Cherry Syrup
– Pressure point: squeeze middle finger right above the joint that connects the hand to the finger.
– At night, put peeled small garlic clove in between gum and teeth in the back of the mouth and leave in. This can prevent you from coughing at night. Do not do this with young children.
For Sore Throat
– Put Tea Tree oil on finger and then put it as far back as possible in your throat. It is safe to swallow some.
– Gargle with salt water and a few drops of Tea Tree oil.
I hope this helps you keep Well!
We’re Here to Help YOU!
About the Author
Amy Willis M.H.