In this course, you will gain much knowledge from 5 successful and reputable Herbalists. As the health crisis in America continues, it is essential to take charge of your own health and become more informed, educated, and independent. At the completion of this course, the student will receive a certificate in Herbalism.
This is a home study course. There are no classes to attend, but as another benefit of enrolling, all students are able to attend any Herbs4You classes for half off the regular price.
- Become more self-sufficient
- Learn how to identify herbs for survival.
- Feel confident in taking care of your health
- Learn over 100 medicinal herbal recipes.
- Save thousands of dollars by being your own “doctor”.
- Learn how to prepare herbs for different uses.
- Know how to grow 24 herbs.
- Gain knowledge of the therapeutic uses of herbs
- Learn how to make your own remedies, and much more.
- Herbal Home Health Care text by Dr. Christopher
- Study Guide for Herbal Home Health Care
- Herbs to the Rescue by Kurt King
- Assignment Guide
- Rosemary Gladstar’s Medicinal Herbs: A Beginner’s Guide – 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use by Rosemary Gladstar
- Essential Components to Health & Vitality by Amy Willis
- Summer Herbal First Aid Handbook by Amy Willis
- 3 Day Cleanse booklet by Dr. Christopher
- Making Herbs Simple DVD set Vol 1 & 2