Mushroom or mycelium cells struggle to survive against invaders. In order to survive, mycelia have developed highly efficient and proactive immune systems. Many scientists now believe that the highly developed immune system, the mycelia, has evolved over the years, along with its ability to break down organic matter in nature, are exactly what makes mushrooms so valuable to humans and other mammals.
This formula’s nutritional matrix of nutrients, dietary fiber, and fungal enzymes has been shown to support healthy digestion and gastrointestinal tract function.
- Antrodia or “Niu-Chang” (Antrodia camphorata)
- Shiitake (Lentinula edodes)
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa)
- Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor)
- Himematsutake (Agaricus blazei)
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris)
This extraordinary blend of 7 organic mushrooms…
- Is made with the whole food mushroom and mycelium, not isolated extracts
- Is produced using fermentation, thanks to M2’s breakthrough SSF processing methods
- Is free of unhealthy levels of heavy metals
- Contains some of the rarest and most bio-active mushrooms, some of which are barely known to the Western hemisphere
- Is grown and produced entirely in the U.S.
- Uses oats instead of rice for its substrate, adding valuable plant beta glucans and enhancing the mycelia’s bioactivity
- Retains its potent bioactivity through carefully controlled processing methods*
- Beta-glucans promote healthy immune function within its normal range rather than over-stimulation like some herbal products