Amazing Healthy Coffee!
Coffee is a difficult habit to break. My husband still drinks coffee, even though I have tried different things to help him break this habit. He has given it up for awhile, but eventually goes back to it. So, I decided to find some coffee that would help him instead of hurt him. Here it is, REAL Coffee, with a special high quality herb called Ganoderma lucidum added to every cup.
Detrimental Effects of Coffee
First I want to discuss the serious detrimental effects of Coffee. The main problem is its high caffeine content. Caffeine is a stimulant drug which stimulates the central nervous system. Consuming too much caffeine can lead to jitteriness, anxiety, heart palpitations and may even exacerbate panic attacks. It is diuretic and increase one’s blood pressure.
Other Problems with coffee is that it is a strong pro-oxidant, which greatly increases oxidation within the cell. This means that we will age much faster. Coffee can disrupt sleep. It is also believed that diterpenes in coffee may increase the risk of heart disease. Coffee is acidic (pH 5.0–5.1). This alone is a great problem.
ORGANO GANODERMA Coffee
Contrary to regular coffee, Organo Gold coffee contains the herb Ganoderma which has been known to alkalize and oxygenate the body to establish the foundation of a lifetime of good health. This effect removes the basis for disease, as no disease can survive in a super oxygenated environment.
History – The King of Herbs
For thousands of years, Ganoderma lucidum has been recognized by many as the highest ranked of all herbs. The Chinese name for Ganoderma, Lingzhi, means “spiritual potency”, while the Japanese name, Reishi, can be translated as “King of Herbs”. Ganoderma has been popular in Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years and is often called the “mushroom of immortality.”
Now, Ganoderma is gaining recognition in the West and has become famous for a wide array of impressive medicinal properties. There really isn’t space here to go into detail, but much study and research has been done on this amazing herb. Some of its health benefits are:
- Immune System Support
- Helps increase metabolism, which = weight-loss
- Cardiovascular Health
- Helps fight & inhibit free radicals
- Reduces fatigue and improves sleep
- Increases brain power and clarity
- Liver Protection
- Antibacterial & Antiviral
- Lower Cholesterol
- Radiation Protection
- Urinary Tract Support
- Balance blood sugar and pancreatic functions
- Support the regulation of blood pressure
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
Just think ALL of this in a cup of coffee!
Healing Herb: Ganoderma
Ganoderma lucidum has a long history of use for promoting health and longevity in China, Japan, and other Asian countries.
It is a large, dark mushroom with a glossy exterior and a woody texture. The Latin word lucidus means “shiny” or “brilliant” and refers to the varnished appearance of the surface of the mushroom.
Ganoderma has been recognized as a medicinal mushroom for over 2000 years, and its powerful effects have been documented in ancient scripts (Wasser 2005). In the Supplement to Classic of Materia Medica (502-536 AD) and the Ben Cao Gang Mu by Li Shin-Zhen, which is considered to be the first pharmacopoeia in China (1590 AD; Ming dynasty), the mushroom was attributed with therapeutic properties, such as tonifying effects, enhancing vital energy, strengthening cardiac function, increasing memory, and anti-aging effects. According to the State Pharmacopoeia of the People’s Republic of China (2000), G. lucidum acts to replenish Qi, ease the mind, and relieve cough and asthma, and it is recommended for dizziness, insomnia, palpitation, and shortness of breath.
- Lowers blood pressure: There is evidence that ganoderma can lower both blood pressure and blood-cholesterol levels. Russian scientists have found that ganoderma extracts stop the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries of laboratory animals. Two controlled clinical studies have investigate the effects of it on high blood pressure in humans. Both found it could lower pressure significantly as compared with a placebo. The subjects with high blood pressure in the second study had not previouly responded to medications.
- Weight-loss: Oxygen is a necessary component for burning fuel. The more your body is oxygenated the higher your metabolism, this means weight-loss. Ganoderma has been known to alkalize and oxygenate the body to establish the foundation of a lifetime of good health. This effect removes the basis for disease, as no disease can survive in a super oxygenated environment. Ganoderma is said to rapidly oxygenate your body and automatically adjusts the PH to a healthy balance at the cellular level.
- Helps fight cancer: Because Ganoderma helps strengthen and balance the immune system, it is thought to help cancer patients. Click for details.
- Helps balance blood sugar: Overall, the data from different studies suggest that G. lucidum intake helps in modulating blood glucose levels.
- Protects liver: A study published in the August 2002 issue of “World Journal of Gastroenterology”, explored the potential of Ganoderma lucidum polysacchared, to prevent liver damage in mice. The study concluded that GLP did indeed have notable liver-protective effects.
Besides these mentioned, Ganoderma is said to also, help fight and inhibit free radicals, reduces fatigue and improve sleep, increases brain power and clarity, and help eliminate toxins from the body.
I trust you have gained more understanding of this amazing herb and will incorporate into your life.