This article is from Weston A. Price Foundation. It is best to be aware of what this Vaccine does and does not do.
COVID-19 VACCINES: IMPORTANT POINTS
MINOR IMPACT: Vaccine manufacturers claim that Covid-19 vaccines are 95 percent “effective,” but the FDA is allowing companies to define effectiveness as “prevention of mild symptoms.” The studies are not designed to detect a reduction in outcomes such as severe illness, hospitalization or death.1,2 For individuals who develop severe symptoms, the vaccine is not a remedy. Instead, nutritional and oxidative support can help keep the illness from going into “overdrive.”3
EXPECT ADVERSE REACTIONS: Participants in every Covid-19 vaccine trial have reported adverse reactions including high fever, chills, muscle pains and headaches.4-6 Some have even reported severe reactions that required hospitalization and invasive treatment. According to the FDA, potential long-term effects may include Guillain-Barré syndrome, brain swelling, muscle weakness and paralysis, convulsions and seizures, stroke, narcolepsy, shock, heart attack, autoimmune disease, arthritis and joint pain, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, and death.7 Some UK health workers have experienced anaphylactic shock after receiving one dose of the approved vaccine.8
WON’T PREVENT COVID-19: An FDA Pfizer briefing paper published December 10, 2020 revealed 43 percent more suspected cases of Covid-19 in the vaccinated group than in the placebo group within seven days of vaccination.9
NO LIABILITY: Covid-19 vaccine manufacturers will be protected from all liability—if you are injured, you cannot sue.10 Manufacturers will have complete indemnity even though all previous attempts at creating coronavirus vaccines caused harm and never advanced to regulatory approval.11
WILL NOT END RESTRICTIVE MEASURES: Dr. Anthony Fauci of the National Institutes of Health acknowledges that the vaccines may prevent symptoms but will not block spread of the virus, so vaccine recipients will still need to wear masks, practice social distancing and avoid crowds.12,13
NOT NECESSARY: According to the CDC’s current best estimate, the “infection fatality rate” (IFR) for Covid-19 is less than 1 percent for people age 69 and younger, including a .003 percent IFR for children and adolescents.14
COULD MAKE YOU STERILE: Two prominent doctors, including the ex-head of Pfizer’s respiratory research, warn that Covid-19 vaccines contain a spike protein called syncytin-1, vital for the formation of the placenta.15 If the vaccine triggers an immune response to this protein, then female infertility, miscarriage or birth defects could result.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION (including printable flyers): https://www.westonaprice.org/covid-19-vaccines-important-points/
We’re Here to Help YOU!
Amy Willis, MH
1. Doshi P. Will covid-19 vaccines save lives? Current trials aren’t designed to tell us. BMJ. 2020;371:m4037. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4037.
2. Haseltine WA. Covid-19 vaccine protocols reveal that trials are designed to succeed. Forbes, September 23, 2020. https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2020/09/23/covid-19-vaccine-protocols-reveal-that-trials-are-designed-to-succeed/?sh=5da0663d5247.
3. Brownstein D, Ng R, Rowen R et al. A novel approach to treating COVID-19 using nutritional and oxidative therapies. Science, Public Health Policy, and the Law. 2020;2:4-22. https://ozonewithoutborders.ngo/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Novel-Approach-to-Covid-19.pdf.
4. Jackson LA, Anderson EJ, Rouphael NG et al. An mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 – preliminary report. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020;383(20):1920-1931. https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2022483.
5. Allen A, Szabo L. NIH “very concerned” about serious side effect in coronavirus vaccine trial. Scientific American, September 15, 2020. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/nih-very-concerned-about-serious-side-effect-in-coronavirus-vaccine-trial/.
6. Mayer A. Leading COVID vaccine candidates plagued by safety concerns. The Defender, November 13, 2020. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/covid-vaccine-candidates-safety-concerns/?itm_term=home. .
7. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee, October 22, 2020 Meeting Presentation, slide #16. https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/covid-19-vaccine-bombshell-fda-documents-reveal-death-21-serious-conditions-possi1.
8. Reals T. U.K. warns against giving Pfizer vaccine to people prone to severe allergic reactions. CBS News, December 9, 2020. https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/covid-vaccine-pfizer-shot-uk-warning-people-with-history-of-significant-allergic-reactions/#app.
9. https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download, page 42.
10. Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act. COVID-19 PREP Act Declarations. https://www.phe.gov/Preparedness/legal/prepact/Pages/default.aspx.
11. Lyons-Weiler J. Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity. Journal of Translational Autoimmunity. 2020;3:100051. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7142689/.
12. Khemlani A. Fauci: Early COVID-19 vaccines will only prevent symptoms, not block the virus. Yahoo! Finance, October 26, 2020. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fauci-vaccines-will-only-prevent-symptoms-not-block-the-virus-195051568.html.
13. Scipioni J. Dr. Fauci says masks, social distancing will still be needed after a Covid-19 vaccine—here’s why. CNBC, November 16, 2020. https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/16/fauci-why-still-need-masks-social-distancing-after-covid-19-vaccine.html.
14. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. COVID-19 pandemic planning scenarios. Updated September 10, 2020. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html.
15.Petition/motion for administrative/regulatory action regarding confirmation of efficacy end points and use of data in connection with the following clinical trials. Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr. Michael Yeadon, petitioners. Filed with European Medicines Agency, December 1, 2020. https://healthimpactnews.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2020/12/Wodarg_Yeadon_EMA_Petition_Pfizer_Trial_FINAL_01DEC2020_EN_unsigned_with_Exhibits.pdf.
About the Author
Amy Willis M.H.