Today, I will share some of what was taught at the Advanced Medical Convention.
Dr. Rashid Buttar was the key person who put this Convention together. He explained that in order for healing to happen, we need to be in a parasympathetic state not sympathetic, or stress state.
The Parasympathetic state* is that of relaxation. Here are some things that help us get into this state and promote healing:
- Spend time in nature
- Get a massage
- Practice meditation
- Deep abdominal breathing from the diaphragm
- Repetitive prayer
- Focus on a word that is soothing such as calm or peace
- Play with animals or children
- Try progressive relaxation
- Do something you enjoy, such as a favorite hobby
What happens to us is not as important as How we respond to the stress. Dr. Buttar then gave 3 steps to respond properly to stress:
1) Detach – have an unbiased approach. Where one looks at one’s self. When negative things happen, we are affected, but how long we hold on to those negative feelings is what matters.
2) Consider: How does my response serve me? What do we really want from what just happen, and what would be the best way to respond?
3) Actively choose how to respond, do not just react.
*The Bemer puts one in the parasympathetic state.
Spoke on the Germ Theory and the Terrain theory. Dr. Robert Scott Bell also spoke on this subject. This has been covered in February 16 and February 22 newsletters.
Sayer explained about these two theories and showed that the germ theory was proven erroneous long time ago. He stated, “The only use of the germ theory is for destruction!” He then stated that this is what has happen with Covid. The lies propagated are fundamentally wrong.
Dr. Robert Scott Bell mentioned that the Covid shots are what is causing the variant. They are the plague! He related that Selenium has helped with Covid, and that where there is selenium deficiency, Covid is high.
Dr. Bell also explained that Nitric Oxide helps with the endothelium defense and by using Nitric oxide along with Hydrogen water, there have been miraculous recovery.
We’re Here to Help YOU!
Amy Willis, MH, CN
About the Author
Amy Willis M.H.