I trust each of you had a Merry Christmas.
Now a New Year is starting. This can be a time of new beginnings. Why not make your health a priority this year and set some goals? At Herbs4You, we are here to help you with your health goals. Here are a few ideas:
- Do a Shred 10 this year.
- Exercise 3 times a week
- Start a sport you’ve wanted to try
- Eat Fresh fruit for breakfast
- Drink half your body weight in ounces
- Eat a salad for lunch
- Quit drinking soda
- Take a hot bath once a week
- Take a brisk walk every morning or evening
- Change all toxic cleaners for Norwex cleaning products (ask for more detail)
- Change toxic cosmetics for healthy high quality make-up
Stop drinking cow milk
- Do a Cleanse -ask for more detail- we can tailor make one for you.
- Reduce EMF (electromagnetic field) radiation
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Happy New Year!
For Your Health,
Amy Willis ~ Your Local Herbalist