In this time of unrest, fear and uncertainty can misguide us and lead us in the wrong direction. It is of utmost importance that we know what is actually happening and then take steps to protect and provide for our safety.
There are 3 steps that we need to take:
- Find out the FACTS – a lot of fake news is misleading people.
- Decide how these facts will affect us and our loved ones. This is identifying the problems.
- Take Action to solve the problems
Find out the FACTS
3. The Take Over of America and Freedom is Underway
According to the Real Deal Media, Ammunition, automatic weapons and tanks are under the state capitol in California, and these are being handed out to the paramilitary of China and the Musslim brotherhood, and harden criminals that the Governor released. Other costal states likewise have been invaded. Also China is said to have contracts with the Indian reservations to take over the midwest. Watch the video: “Into the Rabbit Hole” with Peggy Hall and Dean Ryan
Identify the Problem
- Possible Insurrection in January (WWIII)
- Global Reset would cause food shortages. Stores and businesses may be closed. Loss of jobs and income. Money may no longer be usable.
- There may be an intense battle, blood shed, and suffering. Yet, in the end, IF enough people can hold on through the intense battle, personal freedoms, religious freedoms, economic freedoms, and political freedoms will be gained.
1. Prepare for an Insurrection in January.
4. I am starting a Barter Program for true Patriots where we can exchange services and products instead of money. This would include products such as: produce, dairy, eggs, herbal medicine, bread, bakery goods, cleaning supplies, clothing, and such like. It will also include services such as Chiropractic care, auto repair, plumbing & heating, electric service, counselling, health care, home repair, and more. If you are interested, contact me for more information.
5. Join a Fasting and Prayer group where individuals, couples, or churches commit to Fast & Pray for our country one day a month. It is called Fast4U.S. For more information: Visit FAST4US.org or Contact Amy Willis.
Dale Carnegie wisely said:
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
I hope this is helpful to you and may the Lord guide each of you at this time.
We’re Here to Help YOU!
Amy Willis, MH
About the Author
Amy Willis M.H.