Last week, I spoke on the 3 Steps we must take when there is a problem. These are:
Find out the FACTS – discern between what is true and the lies
Identifying the problems – Decide how these facts affect us.
Take Action to solve the problems
Surviving a Crisis
When in a crisis, one must always first consider the 4 essentials to life, and make sure that these are available. These are: air, heat (protection from the elements), water, food.
1. Heat – If you have a fireplace, that is good. If not, then you may want to consider getting a wood burning stove. This one is a good price and useful for camping and great to have on hand for an emergency.
2. Water – Clean water is important. It would be best to get a distiller that does not use electricity. This Distiller from Waterwise works on a stove top or on a fire. Useful for camping and emergencies.
3. Food – we are used to nice food, but when the rubber hits the road, we can survive on much less. Here are the basics for survival.
- 25-50 lb bag of rice
- 25-50 lb bag of beans
- 1-3 lbs of salt (sea salt or Himalayn)
Other things to add to this:
- Juice+ : fruit & vegetables juiced & dehydrated
- Dried fruit
- Herbal medicine
Fresh Produce is essential for health. Here are two options:
- Sprouting seeds (radish, mugbean, alfalfa, etc)
- Tower Garden – best choice. You can grow your own produce in your basement.
4. Barter – form your own barter group of trusted friends, families, and business acquaintances. Some things to barter would be dairy, eggs, meat, produce, services, herbal medicine, bread and such.
- Minnesota just shut down on Friday, November 20th. Limited contact enforced with high fines.
- “Into the Rabbit Hole” with Peggy Hall and Dean Ryan. Explains what is happening. WATCH THIS!
- Join The Healthy American : learn about our laws and how to deal with the stealing of our freedoms in a lawful way.
- visit The Real Deal Media. News that is for our country, not against it.
- Join FAST4US.org Individuals, couples, and churches are fasting and praying for our country.
I hope this is helpful to you and may the Lord guide each of you at this time.
We’re Here to Help YOU!
Amy Willis, MH
About the Author
Amy Willis M.H.