At Herbs4You, we carry a line of Dr. Herb-al skincare products. We chose this company because of their high quality, farm fresh ingredients. Learn more about Dr. Herb-al:
Founded in Colorado in 2014, Dr. Herb-al grows and cultivates all-natural hemp products that are hand-crafted and tested for purity. They also use their own herbs, bees wax, and honey in their products, which were created out of a desire for hemp-based products that really work.
Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp seed oil’s anti-inflammatory properties help relieve pain and can improve inflammatory conditions such as arthritis. According to Dr. Herb-al’s website, “Hemp seed oil has been dubbed ‘Nature’s most perfectly balanced oil’. It contains a perfectly 3:1 ratio of omega 6 to omega 3 essential fatty acids determined to be optimum requirements for long term healthy nutrition.” Research shows that a balanced ratio of essential fatty acids results in stronger immune systems and healthier skin. Hemp seed oil also has high levels of 3 types of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are beneficial for skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
Other Dr. Herb-al Ingredients:
- Cedar Oil – Commonly used as an antiseptic to kill germs and prevent infections. Anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic. Do not ingest cedar oil.
- Milk Thistle – Helps improve inflammatory skin conditions, prevents sun damage, and has anti-oxidant and anti-aging effects.
- Rosehip Oil – Known for its skin rejuvenation and antioxidant properties. Has high levels of vitamins and essential fatty acids. Improves hydration, collagen production, and wound healing.
- Nettle – Commonly used for its ability to improve symptoms of arthritis and skin conditions due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Shea Butter – Excellent moisturizer, skin rejuvenator, and collagen builder. Soothes insect bites and skin conditions like dermatitis and eczema.
- Coconut Oil – The healthy saturated fats found in coconut oil make it easily absorbed by the skin and an excellent carrier oil for herbal extracts.
- Citrus Oils – Blueberry, lemongrass, pomegranate, and strawberry contain antioxidants that can help prevent diseases caused by oxidation and free radical damage.
At Herbs4You, we provide you with trusted hemp products of the highest quality. We carry the following Dr. Herb-al skin care products: Face Cream, Eye Cream, Body Lotion, Pain Cream, and Rub-A-Bud Salve. We also carry oral tinctures by Sunny Skies CBD. Experience the difference that home-grown can make in your hemp products!
We’re Here to Help YOU!
Amy Willis M.H., CTN
About the Author
Amy Willis M.H.