What is DNA?
DNA stands for deoxyribonucleic acid. DNA is a molecule that holds genetic information similar to instructions or codes on how the body makes vital proteins responsible for growth, development, and overall wellness.
DNA is necessary for life. This is because each protein has a specific function within the body. Some of these functions include:
- proper development of organs
- healthy functioning of cells
What is DNA Damage?
DNA is easily damaged so we must take measures to protect our DNA from things like free radicals, UV radiation, pollution, chemicals, and so on. The damage changes the instructions or code, signaling the cell to behave differently than it is intended. DNA can also mutate, which means permanent changes to its code, which can greatly impact the functioning of the body and lead to disease formation.
How is DNA Repaired?
We can support our body’s ability to repair damaged DNA by doing the following:
- Eat healthy – the vitamins and minerals in fruits and vegetables can help repair DNA damage.
- Take Juice Plus. In Clinical studies, Juice Plus has shown to protect DNA. It is whole food nutrition rather than a vitamin supplement.
- Intermittent fasting
- Get enough sleep
- Exercise regularly
- Protect your skin from UV radiation
- Reduce stress and anxiety
What I Have Found
Using Muscle Testing, I have found that indeed DNA has been damaged in those who have received the Covid shot. Some clients numbers are as low as a 4 or 5. With our program, these numbers have drastically improved to the point where clients are feeling “great”, and their numbers have improved significantly.
We’re here to help YOU!
Amy Willis MH, CTN
About the Author
Amy Willis M.H., CTN